Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Miracle Boys!






Wow, a year has gone by already....feels like just yesterday that I was so full of mixed emotions about this day. I'd say it's gone by quickly but truly it hasn't. Maybe that's because I treasured each and every moment with this little miracle who almost didn't get to be here to have this special birthday with us.
I am posting a few pics of the celebration from last weekend with the Ireland gang and will post more pics of today and tomorrow (when our friends come over) later in the weekend.
I thought I'd add the link to my other blog here as the other emotions about today are there along with a piece I wrote for the boys...a powerful one I think that is not full of sadness but honesty and hope...this blog is just for photos and joyful thoughts today!!!


I'm hoping this video will work...not sure the others I posted lately can be viewed...blogger seems to have issues lately.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON AND COLE, WE LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: