Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Photos

I just needed to post these pics so my friend Jenn will have something new to look at when she gets her internet up and running in England and checks out the blog. She was hoping I'd post pics taken with the new camera (our van was broken into and our camera and a bunch of stuff was stolen).
These pics were taken by Mark Stephens of Exeter as a way to build up a portfolio. They turned out great...he's an amazing photographer.
The tall lovely blond, for those who don't know, is the exchange student we had last school year, Edith. She is from Estonia and left about a month ago to return home.














2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

The pictures turned out beautiful, but I'm mad for you that your van was broken into!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate it! Looks like you love the camera-- I'm jealous. jen